Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Reflection

Third Grading Challenge
Third Grading is nearly coming to an end. We were about to enter the Last Grading Period. But let me reminisce my third grading life.
This grading was quite hard. We were assigned to do a very challenging task which is to make our own Frontpage regarding Vigan City. Honestly I'm not a good artist nor a good designer nor a computer expert, so I was hard up in making one. But because our teacher fed us enough information regarding this, I was able to make one. As usual, we continued posting on our own blogs.
Moving on, I will be looking for a better grading this next grading period which is actually our last grading this school year and after that we are about to graduate. And I will do my best so that I would get good grades for the remaining last grading.

No comments:

Post a Comment