Tuesday, February 25, 2014

                                  New Year, Better Me

     
Time flies so fast. If we are to think, it was just like yesterday that we welcomed 2014 but now we have welcomed 2011. It's just like we entered a new year with just a blink of an eye.

If we go through the meaning of new year many of us think of new life, new beginning, new attitude and everything new. It's the time for us to improve our lives and of course for better.
If I were to reminisce myself wit my 2014 life, I can't help but cry. This was a very challenging year for me. Many challenges came along my way. I didn't concentrate well on my studies . During my 2014 life, I have lost important persons in my life and at the same time I gained. I have realized that I can still find better friends outside the world I used to be and thank God I have found them. Last year also, I have hurt many people. But now that a new year arises again, I would like to improve myself. I would be a better person I can be. I would be learning from the mistakes I've done in the past. But I won't forget it because even though much of it is sadness and sorrows, I'll make them as an inspiration to move on and to be a stronger person. I'll be more serious in my studies and be a more responsible person.
Maybe I'll change a lot this year but i will never change as the person they used to see and be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment